Top financial analysts have picked their top 10 Singapore stocks for Year 2017 (source) . The top ten stocks are:
1) Thai Beverage
2) ST Engineering
7) Global Logistics Properties
8) MM2 Asia
9) City Developments
10) Ezion Holdings
I would like to highlight the following from the report.
1) The strengthening of the US dollar will benefit ST Engineering and Venture.
2) Venture, Global Logistics Properties are attractive takeover targets.
3) OCBC will benefit from a higher interest rate.
4) Ezion is expected to ride on the recovery of the oil sector and on the property front, it is City Developments to ride on any possible relaxations of property cooling measures in Singapore.
5) Thai Beverage, Genting stocks were highlighted in the report based on their growth plans.
6) ComfortDelgro should still benefit from its conservative business model where it has a leadership role.
Well, the above stock picks are just an analyst’s picks, investors should still do their own due diligence before entering into an investment.
Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
There are two blue-chip stocks which are currently oversold. Pardon me, if the two stocks that I am going to present next are not blue...
Hutchinson Ports Holdings Trust, more commonly known as HPH Trust traded at USD 39 cents per share on 23 Feb 2017. This stock price is ...
Dear readers, if we look at the Singapore stocks benchmark indicator STI, it is currently hovering around the 3,100 mark. The STI ben...
Singtel stock currently (based on closing price of 24 Feb 2017) at $3.96, down by 6.38 % from the stock’s 52-week high of $4.32. The ...
Noble Group stock closed 16.7% down on 24 Feb 2017, closing the day at $0.225 after IceBerg Research issued a report on the same day cal...
Without a doubt, retail investors and fellow Singaporeans will be looking forward to the details of Singapore Budget 2017 to be delive...