Top financial analysts have picked their top 10 Singapore stocks for Year 2017 (source) . The top ten stocks are:
1) Thai Beverage
2) ST Engineering
7) Global Logistics Properties
8) MM2 Asia
9) City Developments
10) Ezion Holdings
I would like to highlight the following from the report.
1) The strengthening of the US dollar will benefit ST Engineering and Venture.
2) Venture, Global Logistics Properties are attractive takeover targets.
3) OCBC will benefit from a higher interest rate.
4) Ezion is expected to ride on the recovery of the oil sector and on the property front, it is City Developments to ride on any possible relaxations of property cooling measures in Singapore.
5) Thai Beverage, Genting stocks were highlighted in the report based on their growth plans.
6) ComfortDelgro should still benefit from its conservative business model where it has a leadership role.
Well, the above stock picks are just an analyst’s picks, investors should still do their own due diligence before entering into an investment.
Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Dear readers, as you would have most probably known by now; Kimly IPO subscription ended yesterday 17 Mar 2017 at 12pm and the IPO wa...
The news that M1’s three largest shareholders are reviewing their stakes in M1 has led to speculation on the possible privatization o...
Before the local Singapore stocks market opens on 20 Mar 2017, these are the two stocks which investors must know: 1) Kimly Group stock...
If you have been a regular reader of Singapore Stocks Investing, you would have noticed that I have been advocating high dividends sto...
I was having my instant coffee as shared in my earlier post when I saw Kimly Group stock, as expected defied gravity and shot to an high...
I last blogged on Moya Asia sock in February 2017; you can refer to the post here . Since then the stock has been trading in a tight...