Top financial analysts have picked their top 10 Singapore stocks for Year 2017 (source) . The top ten stocks are:
1) Thai Beverage
2) ST Engineering
7) Global Logistics Properties
8) MM2 Asia
9) City Developments
10) Ezion Holdings
I would like to highlight the following from the report.
1) The strengthening of the US dollar will benefit ST Engineering and Venture.
2) Venture, Global Logistics Properties are attractive takeover targets.
3) OCBC will benefit from a higher interest rate.
4) Ezion is expected to ride on the recovery of the oil sector and on the property front, it is City Developments to ride on any possible relaxations of property cooling measures in Singapore.
5) Thai Beverage, Genting stocks were highlighted in the report based on their growth plans.
6) ComfortDelgro should still benefit from its conservative business model where it has a leadership role.
Well, the above stock picks are just an analyst’s picks, investors should still do their own due diligence before entering into an investment.
Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Yesterday, the top 20 volume stocks were again dominated by penny stocks. However, unlike the previous trading session, this time, the t...
RHB Research Institute has unveiled 25 stock picks at a launch of its 7th edition of its “25 Jewels” books. So investors must be wonderin...
Once trading at $1.06 per share in Feb 2017, just two months ago, Japfa Limited stock is currently trading at $0.63, a 37% down from ...
RHB Research Institute has released a list of its top 25 recommended small-cap stocks. And I am happy that one of the stocks which I ...
There are two penny stocks which are oversold in terms of RSI. These are penny stocks which were quite “sexy” before due to the possib...
On 20 Apr 2017, Keppel Corporation reported a 23.7% increase in first-quarter earnings and a net profit of $260.4 million for the fir...