Thursday, May 18, 2017

WILL THIS STOCK CONTINUE TO RALLY?

Moya Asia stock
As early as Feb 2017, I have been sharing with readers on my take on Moya Asia stock (you can read the post here . Since then, Moya Asia stock has moved in my expected direction: NORTH slow and steady.

Yesterday, Moya Asia stock rose by an impressive 7.4% on a strong volume of 76.7 million to close the trading day at $0.101. This price level is a significant one since Moya Asia stock has been testing the $0.098 price level in the previous few trading sessions, unable to break above the $0.10 resistance; thus yesterday, this price level was finally broken.



Will Moya Asia stock continue to rally? I believe so as what I have been sharing through my regular about Moya Asia stock, a stock holding much potential if you believe in the prospect of water treatment business in a fast developing country like Indonesia. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews