Saturday, July 15, 2017

LET US ANALYSE THESE NINE BILLION-CAPS STOCKS NOW?

Dear readers, in my previous post, I blogged about nine billion-cap Singapore stocks which are trading near their 52-weeks lows. In this post, let me provide investors with a technical analysis perspective.
1) Delfi Limited: the technicals of this stock show that this stock is not liquid

2) Raffles Medical Group Ltd: seems to show some sign of rebound with an intra-day low of $1.26

3) Sinarmas Land Limited: consolidating at $0.43 price mark

4) Singapore Press Holdings Limited: this stock has been on this filter screen for quite some time, I feel we must wait for General Ng, the incoming CEO to lay out his plans for NOL

5) StarHub Ltd: stock is consolidating, I don’t like its debt level

6) SIIC Environment Holdings Ltd: seems to show some sign of rebound

7) ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited: seems to be bottoming

8) GuocoLand Limited: seems to trend down

9) Singapore Airlines Limited: consolidating, will it fill the gap at $10.24 to $10.58?

Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews