Skip to main content

INVESTMENTS IN YEAR OF DOG 2018: WHAT INVESTMENTS TO CONSIDER?


Chinese New Year investments
Dear readers, as we are ushering in the Chinese New Year, it is also time for us to take a look at what are the stocks and investments which one should invest in or avoid for the Year of the Dog. I am glad to share with readers that I would be coming up with a series of articles on investing for Chinese New Year 2018.

As a start, according to a website which I have read (the link is here); the elements of the year are unbalanced, thus there would be an overcapacity and a glut of resources and property. Hence investors looking into a new property e.g. a new house may want to consider the above Fengshui tip with regard to timing the stocks markets for property purchases.
Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more