Skip to main content

SEMBCORP MARINE STOCK: AN UPDATE

Sembcorp Marine stock
Yesterday, Sembcorp Marine stock closed 0.48% down to $2.08 after climbing to an intra-day high of $2.14. Personally, I thought that this closing yesterday was not bad for Sembcorp Marine since the stock rallied by more than 9% on Tuesday 16 Jan 2018. Hence I believe that investors’ sentiments are indeed bullish and positive for Sembcorp Marine stock. As per my post yesterday (you can read the news here ) , I believe the outcome of Strategic Review of Sembcorp Industries will be out soon. And I believe some of the investors in Sembcorp Marine are looking forward to the halting of the stock and the announcement that Sembcorp Marine will be taken private. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more