TOM’S RECOMMENDED STOCK: 25% CAPITAL GAIN IN JUST 10 DAYS!

Singapore stocks
Dear readers, on 9 Jan 2018, I added Sembcorp Marine stock to one of my recommended stocks for Year 2018 (you can revisit the post here). Then, I shared with readers how I hold a bullish view on Sembcorp Marine stock based on my belief that it is a likely candidate for privatization arising from the Strategic Review of Sembcorp Industries Group. I also believe that aside from the privatization basis, Sembcorp Marine stock should benefit from the recovery of oil prices. Sembcorp Marine stock traded at $1.84 per share on 9 Jan 2018.
Fast forward to yesterday, Sembcorp Marine stock closed at $2.30 as it benefited from good rallies in recent trading sessions. Of course, it is not due to any news of likely privatization who also remains to be seen, but already, this recommended stock of mine is up by around 25% already. It is by no mean feat that Tom K (myself) could get a recommendation stock correct out of the so many stocks on Singapore Stocks Exchange. But it is not rocket science either. My investing thesis to all investors this year is to look for good justification behind a stock you want to invest. Hold on to your conviction and you should be able to see good results. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Popular posts from this blog

JOEY YAP'S 2024 FORECAST FOR DRAGON, SNAKE, HORSE AND GOAT REVEALED!

2024 INVESTMENT SUCCESS: POSSIBLE STOCKS TO CONSIDER!