Popular posts from this blog
SHOULD YOU BUY LEVI STOCK RIGHT NOW? TOM K SHARES HIS EXPERIENCE!
Dear readers, Levi debuted on US stocks markets (NYSE) last Thursday (21 Mar 2019). Levi’s IPO price was USD $17 per share. Looking at the oversubscription of the stock pre-IPO, I have reckoned that Levi IPO would open up with a big rally! And I believe that great monies would be made by just contra-trading Levi stock on its first day of IPO.
SIX HIGH DIVIDENDS, UNDER-VALUED, BILLION CAPS STOCKS TRADING AT 52-WEEKS LOWS NOW
Dear readers, these are Six Billion-caps, High-Dividends and Undervalued Singapore stocks which are trading at 52-weeks lows Now. 1) Mapletree Industrial Trust is trading at its 52-week trading low with a dividend yield of 5.84% and at a Price-to-Book ratio of 1 2) Starhill Global Real Estate Investment Trust is trading at its 52-week trading low with a dividend yield of 6.48% and at a Price-to-Book ratio of 0.791 3) Hutchison Port Holdings Trust is trading at 1.37% above its 52-week trading low with a dividend yield of 7.21% and at a Price-to-Book ratio of 0.618
ARE THESE THE EIGHT BEST SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
ONE MALAYSIA STOCK RECOMMENDED TO RIDE THE AI BOOM REVEALED!
OCBC INVESTMENT: THIS INVESTMENT TRUST IS WORTH A 32.1% UPSIDE POTENTIAL BUY!
ONE INTERNATIONAL STOCK WHICH TOM K IS ADDING
IS MARKETS RECESSION HERE? TOP PHILLIP ANALYST REVEALS
OVERSOLD STI STOCKS … NOW
ATMS SEEM TO RUN OUT OF NEW CURRENCY NOTES? MY STORY REVEALED!
Dear readers, some ATMs on our island seem to be running out of currency notes? I heard it first over the radio a few days ago when listeners called into the radio station to comment that certain ATMs had run out of notes. Then I happened to see it for myself when passing by some folks who were withdrawing cash from some ATMs. But then, it happened to myself yesterday when I tried to get hold of an ATM just so that I could have some cash (which coincidentally I have run out of in my wallet) to pay for that coveted western dish which I had travelled all the way from home to partake (cash is the only payment accepted at the Western food stall).