STI SOUTHING, WHAT SHOULD INVESTORS DO NOW?

STI stocksDear readers, yesterday, the STI closed at 3,324.04 down below the 3,339 support which I have set as per my previous post here . I am not surprised at the downtrending of the STI as what we are looking at now and I have shared my not-so-bullish view of the STI with readers before the southing started (read post here ) . In fact, in the previous few weeks, I have been liquidating my portfolio in anticipation of the southing of the STI.

Going forward, there are still developments to bring the STI further down, let me cite the following:

a) US-China trade tensions

b) Italy political developments

c) Federal Reserves’ interest rates

d) Oil prices outlook

The best thing now for investors is to take a break away from the stocks markets and focus the finer things in life like Family, Health, Nature, Reading, Exercising, Friendships and come back again when the stocks markets are better as a whole. For it is just futile to want to “win” the trend. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.


Popular posts from this blog

JOEY YAP'S 2024 FORECAST FOR DRAGON, SNAKE, HORSE AND GOAT REVEALED!

2024 INVESTMENT SUCCESS: POSSIBLE STOCKS TO CONSIDER!