BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER ALL AT BELOW $10!

Dear readers, inspired by the very good pictures of hawker centre food reported in the newspapers on Sunday (4 Nov 18) related to the meeting of two famous people in Singapore , the following day, I went on an all-day dining on hawker centre food. My "all-day" menu comprised: 

a) Breakfast: just one You-tiao (doughstick) at 90 cents to be soaked deep in a cup of piping-hot coffee-gao (thick kopi) ($1). The You-tiao dripping with the aromatic thick kopi was so nice and melted really into my mouth. I have not had this combination for a long time and just spending less than $2 on this simple but nutritious meal is simply rewarding before I set off for a busy work day filled with meetings after meetings.

b) Lunch: as I had to rush for another meeting with my bosses; I settled for a mixed vegetarian lunch comprising vegetables, pumpkin and some meat. At just $2.80. Not at a hawker centre but at an industrial-area canteen.

c) Dinner: went out for dinner at a hawker centre again with my family since the next day (6 Nov 18) was a public holiday. Had Kwee Chap meal at $3.50 and a cup of Bandung drink at $1.30 for a total of $4.80.

All in, my all-day breakfast, lunch and dinner was just $9.50!

Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Popular posts from this blog

JOEY YAP'S 2024 FORECAST FOR DRAGON, SNAKE, HORSE AND GOAT REVEALED!

2024 INVESTMENT SUCCESS: POSSIBLE STOCKS TO CONSIDER!