Skip to main content

UOB KAY HIAN: BUY THIS STI STOCK FOR A 27.9% POTENTIAL UPSIDE!

Singapore Stocks
Dear readers, UOB Kay Hian has a "Buy" call on this STI constituent stock. And with a 27.9% Potential Upside! What is this STI stock which UOB is so Bullish about? So as to give the stock such a whopping good potential upside? Without further ado, let us visit this link right now to find out! Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more