SINGAPORE STOCKS INVESTING: A SINGAPORE BLOG ON TAKING STOCK OF AND INVESTING IN OURSELVES!
CHINA GAMING STOCKS IN FOCUS: POLICY REVERSAL!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Dear readers, in this post, let us learn about the surprising policy reversal of China's gaming rules and the impact of the related Chinese gaming stocks.
Dear readers, Levi debuted on US stocks markets (NYSE) last Thursday (21 Mar 2019). Levi’s IPO price was USD $17 per share. Looking at the oversubscription of the stock pre-IPO, I have reckoned that Levi IPO would open up with a big rally! And I believe that great monies would be made by just contra-trading Levi stock on its first day of IPO.
Dear readers, these are Six Billion-caps, High-Dividends and Undervalued Singapore stocks which are trading at 52-weeks lows Now. 1) Mapletree Industrial Trust is trading at its 52-week trading low with a dividend yield of 5.84% and at a Price-to-Book ratio of 1 2) Starhill Global Real Estate Investment Trust is trading at its 52-week trading low with a dividend yield of 6.48% and at a Price-to-Book ratio of 0.791 3) Hutchison Port Holdings Trust is trading at 1.37% above its 52-week trading low with a dividend yield of 7.21% and at a Price-to-Book ratio of 0.618
Dear readers, good fundamentals stocks are beloved by investors young and all. So will you consider these stocks, each having: a) a market capitalization of more than S$500 million; b) a dividends yield of more than 6%; c) are undervalued with a Price-to-Book of maximum 1;
Dear readers, AI is a buzzword these days. The stellar performance of Nvidia stock, a stock highly related to AI has drawn investors to consider AI-related stocks.
Dear readers, there is one international stock which I have been adding to my investment portfolio. As part of my slate of international stocks which has multi-bagging potential in my humble opinion.
Dear readers, there are currently seven stocks, each offering more than 7% dividend yields that are trading more than 50% off their 52-week prices! Interested to find out which of these seven stocks are?
Dear readers, yesterday, I shared with you the overview of Singapore stocks and how I thought the outlook would still be bearish for the Singapore stocks now. You can read the post here again.
Dear readers, some ATMs on our island seem to be running out of currency notes? I heard it first over the radio a few days ago when listeners called into the radio station to comment that certain ATMs had run out of notes. Then I happened to see it for myself when passing by some folks who were withdrawing cash from some ATMs. But then, it happened to myself yesterday when I tried to get hold of an ATM just so that I could have some cash (which coincidentally I have run out of in my wallet) to pay for that coveted western dish which I had travelled all the way from home to partake (cash is the only payment accepted at the Western food stall).