SINGAPORE STOCKS INVESTING: A SINGAPORE BLOG ON TAKING STOCK OF AND INVESTING IN OURSELVES!
CHINA GAMING STOCKS IN FOCUS: POLICY REVERSAL!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Dear readers, in this post, let us learn about the surprising policy reversal of China's gaming rules and the impact of the related Chinese gaming stocks.
Dear readers, become Richer and Wiser this weekends (13 Apr 18 to 15 Apr 2018)! How? By going to Singapore Expo this weekends where the long-awaited MPH Book Sale is NOW ON!
Dear readers, one analyst in its recommendation report has a "Buy" call on one Singapore blue-chip banking stock with a potential upside of 14.3%! Why is this analyst so Bullish on this stock?
Dear reader, UOB Kay Hian has given a "Buy" rating on one STI constituent stock. This STI constituent stock has an over 4% dividend yield and based on 29 Mar 2019 stock price, the target price of UOB Kay Hian for this stock translates to potential upside of 17.6%!
Dear readers, with the raft of geo-political developments, is the next corrections of the global stocks markets on the card? Watch the video below to learn more.
Dear readers, a reader’s contribution is as below: In the year ahead, I am going to focus on growing my Net Income. A lot of people have the misconception that real income matters. But there are so many cases that show that the more one earns, the more he or she will spend, hence the real savings that this person has may be equivalent to one who earns less but saves a lot. I have always been diligent about keeping track of my expenses and budgeting accordingly, but in the past, I have never really focused on monitoring my net income as I have always been content with just making enough to cover my expenses and have a little extra for savings. But as I reflect on my financial goals for the future, I realize that growing my net income is essential in order to achieve financial stability and security. I have decided to start by creating a detailed financial spreadsheet that includes a section specifically dedicated to tracking my net income. This will allow me to see exactly how much m...
Dear readers, Luckin Coffee will debut on Nasdaq this week. Touted as a challenger to Starbucks in China, Luckin Coffee is slated to start trading on Nasdaq on 16 May 2019 (Thu) at a price between USD 15 to USD 17 per share. Singapore’s Government Investment Corporation is an investor in Luckin Coffee.
Dear readers, let's find out which of the STI constituent stocks are currently oversold. First, Keppel Corp stock which closed at $7.58 on 8 Jun 18. The 200-Days-Moving-Average for the stock is around $7.48 and let us see whether a longer-term downtrend for Keppel Corp stock will set in when its price goes below the 200-Days-Moving-Average.
Dear readers, is this still a good time to get into the Singapore's banking stocks? Let us watch the video below by PhillipCapital on Singapore banking stocks update.
Dear readers, we are now in the Chinese New Year of the Pig. In my previous posts, I have shared with readers three Singapore stocks which may do well in the Year of the Pig (you can read or re-read this post here ). Similarly, I have also shared with readers one stock market which may also perform well in the Year of the Pig (as per the link here ). In this post, I will further share with you readers whether Fengshui will favour this sleepy, under-radar stock in the Chinese New Year of the Pig.