Skip to main content

2.6% INVESTMENT CAPITAL GAIN ALREADY IN YEAR 2018


STI ETF
Dear readers, today is the first weekends of Year 2018, how have you been for Year 2018? I hope it has been good for you and know that it would be great for some of the 19 of you who walked away with some $730,000 from yesterday TOTO draw!
If you are like me who did not win the TOTO draw, do not fret! The stocks markets would offer good investment opportunities if one is to invest in the correct stocks at the correct timing. For example, for those who are bullish about the entire Singapore stocks markets and invest in STI ETF right from the start of the year (and for which the STI ETF has been a strategy which I have shared with readers here ), an investment on the first trading day of the year (2 Jan 2018) at $3.45 closed at $3.54 yesterday, netting the investor with a decent 2.6% capital gain! Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more