Popular posts from this blog
THE FLU SEASON IS BACK!
Dear readers, I have had blocked nose in the past few days and it was quite uncomfortable, especially when it was coupled with very hot weather. When I returned to office, colleagues were also sneezing as well, same as for commuters on the trains. I also noticed more people masking up. And it is a good thing as masking helps prevent further spread of the disease.
WHY THIS BLUE-CHIP BANKING STOCK IS STILL WORTH A "BUY" WITH A 14.3% POTENTIAL UPSIDE?
TEMASEK RETAIL BOND OR SINGAPORE SAVINGS BONDS?
Dear readers, currently, Temasek Holdings is offering a 10-year bond for retail investors that offers a 4.35% yearly interest. As this is a first retail bond offering from Temasek Holdings, naturally it generates quite a lot of buzz among the investor community. Temasek is a brand name and the yearly interest is also decent. Decent returns and relatively safe and I believe many investors would consider whether to invest in it.
THE CRASH IS COMING! PREPARE FOR THE IMMINENT ECONOMIC COLLAPSE 2019 STOCK MARKET CRASH!
MAYBANK KIM ENG: A BUY CALL ON THIS STOCK WITH A POTENTIAL UPSIDE OF 26.2%
TWO UNDERVALUED STOCKS WITH >7% DIVIDEND YIELD AND >18% RETURN-ON-EQUITY REVEALED!
THE 5 BIGGEST STOCK MARKET CRASHES IN HISTORY HAVE 'STRIKING' SIMILARITIES
TRUMP-KIM SUMMIT: ONE STOCK TO DEFINITELY BENEFIT?
Dear readers, the Trump-Kim Summit, right here in Singapore will be the focus of the world. Singapore will also be the focus and which stocks will benefit from this event? Will it be the developers of the hotels where Trump, Kim are staying in? Or will it be Hotel Capella? Well, I believe while these hotels will be made very public by the event, the other one venue that would gain the most attention is our Sentosa Island.