Skip to main content

HOW TO INVEST IN THE STOCKS MARKETS NOW?


Singapore stocks
In a recent post, I have shared with readers that based on the technical chart of the STI ETF, it is a bearish view for Singapore stocks. Fundamentally, there are also not many positive catalysts; instead we have more volatilities in the form of trade tensions and geo-political developments. The only catalyst will come from corporate earnings here and from overseas markets. Positive earnings is likely to translate to a bullish sentiment for the counters and vice versa. Set against the above backdrop, it could be a selective investing proposition though I would like to add that sometimes good corporate earnings would have to make way for the broader markets sentiments. As they say, always trade in direction of the stocks markets. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more