Skip to main content

STI STOCKS: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW RIGHT NOW

Singapore STI stocks
Dear readers, it’s the weekly review of the STI constituent stocks once again. Let us review the performance of the STI stocks, focusing on those which are oversold or overbought, RSI-wise.

Oversold STI stocks include:

1) Capitacom Trust

2) City Development

Overbought STI stocks include:

1) ComfortDelgro

2) Genting Singapore

3) SIA stock

4) Thai Beverages

As shared with readers in my previous post, I do not think there are many positive catalysts to drive stock prices north. Hence, my personal opinion is that investors may want to take this time when the stocks markets are relatively quiet now to do some rebalancing of portfolio or liquidating some of their investment if you do not think of holding the stocks for too long so as to redeploy them into the next investment opportunities when they arise.



Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.


About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more