Skip to main content

DBS RESEARCH: 39.8% POTENTIAL UPSIDE FOR THIS STOCK

Singapore Reits
Dear readers, one stock traded at $0.415 on 1 Jun 2018 and DBS Research has a “Buy” call on this stock with a target price of $0.58 which indicates a potential upside of 39.8% for this stock. This stock was a play on a certain geographical market theme though the hype over this stock seems to be less than before. What is this stock? Visit this link now for DBS’ take on this stock. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more