Skip to main content

[JOIN THE POLL NOW!] SINGAPORE STOCKS MARKETS: WHERE WILL IT HEAD TO?

STI
Dear readers, the US stocks markets shed more points overnight with Dow down by 0.80%, Nasdaq by 0.88% and S&P by 0.63%. I believe this sentiment will be carried over to the Singapore stocks markets when the markets open later. Based on the technical charts and the macro developments, I have a near-term target of 3,000 and below for the Singapore stocks markets. With the STI at 3,300, that means another 9% to head south for the STI.
What about you, do you agree with me that the STI will head to 3,000 and below? Or will the STI attempt to reach 3,500 and more again? Participate in the poll which you can found at the top of SSI Facebook Page here Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.


About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more