Skip to main content

SINGAPORE STOCKS: AN IMPORTANT TECHNICAL UPDATE TO ALL INVESTORS!

SINGAPORE STOCKS STIDear readers, the STI Index went 1.69% south yesterday to close the trading day at 3,156.28. Correspondingly, the STI ETF which tracks the STI closed 1.7% to $3.194. This was one of the very few times again this year which I noted the STI crosses below the 3,200 mark. More noteworthy is the fact that the very bearish stock market candle yesterday in the STI ETF chart which broke the $3.20 mark did suggest to me that if a more sustained downtrend is on the horizon.

The common moving averages have earlier sloped down. What I am looking at will be the 200-Days-Moving-Average which if it begins to slope down will establish the longer-term downtrend. I am still looking at the STI heading to 3,000 first, consolidating then reach the 2,880 mark. Why 2,880 mark? Well this level will be 20% off the intra-year high of 3,600 for the STI and will signify a sustained stocks markets correction. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.


About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more