Skip to main content

WHAT TOM K HAD RECENTLY SHARED WITH SINGAPORE STOCKS INVESTING SUBSCRIBERS


Singapore Stocks
Dear readers, we are approaching weekends and I hope you will have a fun weekends ahead! I have recently shared one newsletter with Singapore Stocks Investing email subscribers which I would like to share with All of you below.


If there is one important takeaway from the Singapore stocks markets this week for me, it would be my noting of the very important technical setup of the STI as described in my post here.

The above point to me is a very important milestone as it means that the STI which has been on a uptrend for a continuous span of two years may be poised to have some sustained downside even when the Singapore stocks is already down by quite a fair margin year-to-date.

As I have shared in this post here ; the downside momentum may get more as more sellers emerge. With the above set-up, I believe the STI will be poised to touch 2,880 soon and with that, the STI would have shaved 20% off its intra-year high of 3,600 and Singapore stocks would then enter into a bear market.

The above is just my sharing. Of course, nobody really knows what would happen to the global and local stocks markets. It could well be a case that equities after having corrected would gradually head north.

But I do not have many bullish reasons to think of for a more bullish stocks markets outlook. At the end of the day, when it comes to investing, it is all about your own personal judgment and making your decision. I find it important to always have some kind of your own personal decision so that one would not follow the crowd and be clueless as to what one is doing about his hard-earned monies.

Well, I hope you enjoy reading the SSI newsletter above though I understand for many of you here who are already email subscribers of Singapore Stocks Investing newsletters, this would be your second time to read this article.

Hurry, if you have not subscribed to my emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters like the above, quickly click and register on my emailing list as above. If you have subscribed to SSI newsletters before and have not received recent SSI newsletters like the one I share above, don't worry, kindly re-register and you will soon be receiving another SSI newsletters from Tom K . Be sure to also Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

I hope you could share with your friends about Singapore Stocks Investing blog if you like my blog so that together more investors would benefit from the sharing I have here and invest wisely. Thank You.

About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more