Skip to main content

FINAL TRADING WEEK FOR SINGAPORE STOCKS: WHAT TO EXPECT FOR SINGAPORE STOCKS 2019?

Singapore Stocks 2019
Dear readers, we now enter into the trading week for Singapore stocks in Year 2018. At the start of the year, the STI was at 3430.30 And the STI was at 3,046.04 as at 21 Dec 2018 (last Friday). The STI has hence went south by almost 11.2% year-to-date for year 2018. The aforementioned performance of the STI was in contrast to what was achieved a year ago. Reference to this post  which I made last year, the STI achieved around 14.5% year-to-date around last year. Thus, I believe year 2017 would be remembered by many as one of the best years in recent years for the Singapore stocks.

Going forward, I believe year 2018 would culminate in the STI settling around 3,000 to 3,100. Thereafter, for year 2019, I believe bearish factors would still be at play and the STI would go south to 2,880 and enter into a bear territory. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.


About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more