Skip to main content

SEVEN OVERSOLD SINGAPORE STI STOCKS RIGHT NOW: ARE THEY ATTRACTIVE RIGHT NOW?

Singapore Stocks
Dear readers, let us take a look at the Oversold STI stocks right now.
The Oversold STI stocks for the week ended 15 Mar 2019 are as follows:

1) Dairy Farm USD

2) Genting Singapore

3) Jardine C&C

4) JMH

5) Sembcorp Industries

6) SGX

7) UOL

Personally, none of the above stocks are especially attractive to me in terms of their stock prices notwithstanding that they are Oversold. The virtue of them being STI stocks does not mean that the prices of these will rebound after oversold. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.


About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more