BENEFITS OF CHINESE NEW YEAR SPRING CLEANING


Chinese New Year 2018
I commenced the spring cleaning of my house with my wife yesterday. The Chinese New Year is coming and it is our tradition to spring-clean the house. With workdays spent a work, it leaves me and my wife only weekends to do some spring cleaning, hence there are only the weekends from now to Chinese New Year to do spring cleaning.

I encourage Chinese readers to spring clean your house to usher in Chinese New Year. After getting rid of the clutter of the house, one would feel a refreshing sense of the house. And it is auspicious to spring clean for peace, health and prosperity. The more well-to-do ones may hire external help to spring clean but it does not beat one doing the spring cleaning on your own. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Popular posts from this blog

JOEY YAP'S 2024 FORECAST FOR DRAGON, SNAKE, HORSE AND GOAT REVEALED!

2024 INVESTMENT SUCCESS: POSSIBLE STOCKS TO CONSIDER!