NEVER-ENDING WORK BUT TIME ON EARTH IS LIMITED!


Dear readers, time seems to fly when I started working. Days after days and then years after years.

Having spent decades at work, time after decades of work seems to fly even faster.

For example, today is Wednesday again and soon it will be weekends. And then the next week begins.

There is never-ending work for me. And it is also not surprising Singapore is one of the most over-worked countries in the world.

Do not get me wrong! I value work, and spend my time at work doing the Best work that I can and to give the Best advice I can give to my team.


But when one spends a large part of the most energetic hours every day on work and return home, very tired and not having the most optimal time and energy for our family, it is always good to continuously rethink how we can best balance our times.

The current working culture is a by-product of the Industrial revolution. Office workers like myself spend hours and hours of our lives seated, staring at computers and be on the alert on our work Whatsapp, email, etc. 


Man is never meant to lead a sedentary lifestyle. In agrarian times, people plough the land and rear animals for a simple living.

I like to spend time thinking about the most important questions on life, rather than spend time like some folks gossiping.

We each have about 4,000 weeks on earth before we return to where we come from.

Be sure to connect with me on Facebook , X , LinkedinInvestingnote if you like my posts!

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO CREATE PASSIVE INCOME FOR YOURSELF?

"Hidden Potential: The Science of Achieving Greater Things" by Adam Grant" 10 Lessons

HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED SAVINGS AMIDST HIGH COST OF LIVING?

10 WISE SAYINGS FROM THE BHAGAVAD GITA