Popular posts from this blog
HOW TO MANAGE STOCK MARKETS SELL OFF?
BUYING YOUR FIRST HOME? WHAT TO KNOW?
10 WISE SAYINGS FROM THE BHAGAVAD GITA
SINGAPORE REITS: THE LATEST UPDATES THAT YOU MUST KNOW NOW!
45 BILLIONAIRES IN SINGAPORE: WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU?
CAN YOU GUESS WHICH SIX STI STOCKS ARE OVERSOLD NOW?
Dear readers, let's find out which of the STI constituent stocks are currently oversold. First, Keppel Corp stock which closed at $7.58 on 8 Jun 18. The 200-Days-Moving-Average for the stock is around $7.48 and let us see whether a longer-term downtrend for Keppel Corp stock will set in when its price goes below the 200-Days-Moving-Average.
TOM K: HAVE BEEN BUYING MORE STOCKS THESE DAYS
Dear readers, the US-China trade tensions have caused stocks markets world-wide to head south. As a result, stocks which I have been interested at have been trending low. I hence took the opportunity to load these stocks slowly with the view that the US-China trade differences would be resolved or at least reach a better deal. And even if the trade tensions were to escalate further, I would load up more for stocks whose prices I believe would be already at a discounted price arising from these trade tension episodes.