THE FLU SEASON IS BACK!


Dear readers, I have had blocked nose in the past few days and it was quite uncomfortable, especially when it was coupled with very hot weather.

When I returned to office, colleagues were also sneezing as well, same as for commuters on the trains. I also noticed more people masking up. And it is a good thing as masking helps prevent further spread of the disease.

I reckon that the flu season is back again! And I have also begin masking as well, to prevent spreading of my flu to others and to also avoid further aggravating my flu from viruses passed to me by others.

I have also begin wearing masks when there are more people.

Now my flu is getting better as I took one flu pill each night for the past two nights. Diet-wise, I opt for soup base noodles and Yong Tau Foo and I feel much better with warm meals. I also make my own fruit juices and drink them.

I am happy to note that my flu is now under control.

I hope you readers also try to take more care these days, amidst the flu season. Drink more water, eat more fruits and mask up as and when possible.

We must take care of ourselves, our families and others. We have learnt much from the good habits adopted, arising from the Covid-19 pandemic and we should continue to take good care of our bodies and one another.



Popular posts from this blog

BEDOK 216 MA BO LOR MEE TO CLOSE SEP 24!

HOW TO INVEST BETTER WITH DECREASE IN INTEREST RATES ?

HOW TO USE POSITIVE THINKING TO ATTRACT WEALTH?

"Hidden Potential: The Science of Achieving Greater Things" by Adam Grant" 10 Lessons