Skip to main content

AFTER >100% STOCK RALLY …

Singapore Stocks
Dear readers, in my previous posts, I have shared with readers how since Chinese New Year 2019, one of the US stocks which I have had rallied by more than 100%! Just to share with all of you the development of this right below.
I sold this stock after this US stock rallied by more than approximately 300%! My selling decision came after an assessment that the US stock had over-run. And indeed after my selling of the US stock, the stock gave up its previous gains.

Many readers asked why I did not share with all of you the name of this stock. Well, my answer is simply that there are certain risks to this stock and certain trading patterns to trade this stock which could be mastered only with years of experience trading the stock ( I have been trading this US stock for years with a long-term investing view). Thus, it is not what the stock is but how you do with the stock.

Remember high returns are likely to be associated with high risks. The core of my investing portfolio is in stable defensive stocks with only a sprinkling of some risky but exciting stocks to add some fun to investing in stocks. Well it could turn out boring, isn’t it? Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.


About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more