THIS STOCK IS NOW MORE LIKELY TO BE PRIVATISED!

PRIVATISATION SINGAPORE STOCKS
Dear readers, Sembcorp Industries recently disposed its equity interest in Gallant Venture and I tracked this development with interest.

For the above was a recent structuring exercise of Sembcorp Industries and with this development, I believe that Sembcorp Marine stock, a stock which I have been sharing with you readers for some time now is now even more likely to be privatized.
For the disposal of interest in Gallant shows that Sembcorp Industries is still actively restructuring its businesses. And I am of the view that there is greater efficiency to be reaped from a consolidation of the offshore and marine industries here in Singapore. While Sembcorp Industries focus on its energy businesses more with a possible sale of Sembcorp Marine.

My speculation though.

STABLE STI CORE, MULTI-BAGGED BY SELECTIVE INTERNATIONAL PICKS! Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.


Popular posts from this blog

JOEY YAP'S 2024 FORECAST FOR DRAGON, SNAKE, HORSE AND GOAT REVEALED!

2024 INVESTMENT SUCCESS: POSSIBLE STOCKS TO CONSIDER!