BEDOK 216 MA BO LOR MEE TO CLOSE SEP 24!


Dear readers, the renowned Bedok 216 Ma Bo Lor Mee is set to close this month!


For those who cherish Lor Mee, you might have encountered Ma Bo Lor Mee stalls around Singapore.


There's a strategically located Ma Bo Lor Mee stall at Albert Street Food Centre in Bugis, yet the one I've frequented over the years is at Blk 216 Bedok North Street 1.


What distinguishes the Ma Bo Lor Mee stall at Bedok Blk 216 for me is its generous serving of crispy fried fish nuggets, each a decent size.


Despite gradual price increases over the years, I still consider $5.50 a reasonable amount for a hearty bowl of lor mee, accompanied by eight sizable fried fish nuggets.


I regularly enjoy this hearty lor mee. However, the stall will permanently close this month, as the owner has chosen not to continue, with no plans to relocate.


Once again, we're seeing a venerable stall known for its excellent, affordable food shutting down! I doubt I'll find such delightful lor mee with plentiful crispy fish cakes at such an attractive price easily in the future!


I plan to visit this stall once or more before it ceases operations! If you've tried and adored this stall's unique offerings, I believe you should too!


Address: Ma Bo Lor Mee, 216 Bedok North St 1 #01-76


READ MORE >>> Great Peranakan Food at Hawker Prices!


Be sure to connect with me on Facebook , X , LinkedinInvestingnote if you like my posts!

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO CREATE PASSIVE INCOME FOR YOURSELF?

"Hidden Potential: The Science of Achieving Greater Things" by Adam Grant" 10 Lessons

HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED SAVINGS AMIDST HIGH COST OF LIVING?

10 WISE SAYINGS FROM THE BHAGAVAD GITA