Skip to main content

SINGAPORE MAY 2019 SAVING BONDS

Singapore Savings Bonds
Dear readers, the Singapore Savings Bonds May 2019 tranche is up for application! The May 2019 bond offers 1.95% for the first year and a 2.16% annualized return if the holder hold the bond for 10 years. I noted that the annual returns are not unlike that of the Apr 2019 bond and hence the bond is decent to say the Best and certainly not the Best Singapore Bonds that was issued before. Click this link to find out more about the bond. Join the emailing list to receive regular Financial and Singapore stocks newsletters too! Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

 
 



About

Formerly Singapore Stocks Investing, an Associate blog of SG Stocks Investing, connect with me here.

Like" me on Singapore Stocks Investing Facebook page to receive all posts on your Facebook as well as read more articles. Follow me on Twitter too.

Archive

Show more