Popular posts from this blog
SIX HIGH DIVIDENDS, UNDER-VALUED, BILLION CAPS STOCKS TRADING AT 52-WEEKS LOWS NOW
Dear readers, these are Six Billion-caps, High-Dividends and Undervalued Singapore stocks which are trading at 52-weeks lows Now. 1) Mapletree Industrial Trust is trading at its 52-week trading low with a dividend yield of 5.84% and at a Price-to-Book ratio of 1 2) Starhill Global Real Estate Investment Trust is trading at its 52-week trading low with a dividend yield of 6.48% and at a Price-to-Book ratio of 0.791 3) Hutchison Port Holdings Trust is trading at 1.37% above its 52-week trading low with a dividend yield of 7.21% and at a Price-to-Book ratio of 0.618
ONE INTERNATIONAL STOCK WHICH TOM K IS ADDING
ATMS SEEM TO RUN OUT OF NEW CURRENCY NOTES? MY STORY REVEALED!
Dear readers, some ATMs on our island seem to be running out of currency notes? I heard it first over the radio a few days ago when listeners called into the radio station to comment that certain ATMs had run out of notes. Then I happened to see it for myself when passing by some folks who were withdrawing cash from some ATMs. But then, it happened to myself yesterday when I tried to get hold of an ATM just so that I could have some cash (which coincidentally I have run out of in my wallet) to pay for that coveted western dish which I had travelled all the way from home to partake (cash is the only payment accepted at the Western food stall).
ARE THESE THE TOP SEVEN SINGAPORE STOCKS NOW?
THESE SEVEN STOCKS, EACH OF >7% DIVIDEND YIELDS ARE TRADING >-50% FROM THEIR 52-WEEKS PRICES!
ONE MALAYSIA STOCK RECOMMENDED TO RIDE THE AI BOOM REVEALED!
DBS RESEARCH: "BUY" THIS REIT, 11% POTENTIAL UPSIDE!
SELECTED SINGAPORE STOCKS AND WHAT THE ANALYST SAYS... RIGHT NOW!
POSSIBLE PRIVATISATION CANDIDATES FOR YEAR 2019 REVEALED!
As a recap to Part 1 of this blog series, I believe that there are pockets of opportunities for Singapore stocks. The onus is for investors to suss out potential themes and if there is a reason to buy and the investor is prepared to hold the investment for long periods of time and to add even more positions when the stock is trading at attractive valuations, then I thought that it could well be a possible investment proposition. Without further ado, let us start the series running by highlighting the stocks which investors could look out for in year 2019!